Thursday, February 7, 2008

How to Build an Effective and Responsive List

The Money is in the List

I have said this before and I can't help saying it again because there is nothing more true about internet marketing. In the next few blogs I want to tell you about some of my favourite list builders, but to be honest they are all great so please do not limit yourself.

It amazes me how few people grasp the Importance

The big boys have their own list building programs, but they have the money to back up these programs and they make more money out of them, but for people as small as us, joining those programs is good enough. Even a list as small as 50 is good enough and heck I have made money from a list as small as 14.

Why you need many lists

You might have guessed by now, from the number of times I have mentioned list building that I have many lists. I have many lists because usually posts are limited to one a week and unless I have many lists I can't post every day. The link on the title show you how I


Promoting your List

The title link shows you how I promote several lists at the same time, but the truth is I don't rely on a single method. I promote each list individually as well, but I need to stress how some people just don't take the matter seriously enough.

My promotion is simply by posting ads to Safelists, Yahoo and Google Groups, Other Lists, Blogs, Classified Ads, Forums, traffic exchanges, banner and text exchanges- anything and everything - that's all there is to it. You will see that some people will join. For me it adds up to approximately 3 a day for a month or so and then it seems to fizzle out.

Joining a List builder without Recruiting

Most people join a list and then sit back. What is the use of this? This only means that they agree to receive a load of mails, but have no where to sell to. My lists are admittedly small, but I have noticed that in most cases I recruit more people than my entire downline put together. I make money from my lists but the it is sad to see that some of my downline (but not all) are not getting anywhere.

List Building is Duplicable

Well the fact is listbuilding is duplicable. I have time and again tried to explain this to my list but I cannot understand why some do not try. I have explained to them that all they need to do is to set up a promotion exactly the same as where they joined. I have explained that they can modify my ads and make them better and in this case they are likely to do better. some try and others don't. Those that build lists inevitably make money and those that don't make nothing.

Building a List with Family Members and Friends

Absolutely ridiculous I say. Can you sell to your granny? You should be buying her gifts from your earnings instead. Rather if you can sell to your granny, then you can sell to anyone, so why not try.

There's nothing mysterious about posting ads. Some people will respond and then you can start work.

Making Your List Responsive

Your list is essentially people you don't know. They don't know you and you need them to follow you everywhere you go.

Some people destroy the potential of their list by trying to sell from the very outset. It doesn't work!

Rather what you need to do is to introduce yourself. show them that you an ordinary guy or gal but that you know a thing or two. Tell them what your objectives are and why the list combined should work together and how each member of the list can profit. Explain to them why a of people is more powerful. Tell them what you did to build your list and ask them to build too.

It takes time, but once your list is ready, you can start selling to them, but I usually find that free programs at first works best of all. Believe it or not, many of them will follow. Some will never follow because they are just expecting money on a plate without having to work for it. I must confess that I have tried to make my complete responsive, but have never succeeded. Maybe I have not explained enough that list building is duplicable and that it is worth building.

Keeping your list responsive


Some people are content with getting people on their list to follow them onto one program after another. I am not. I want my list to earn so that I can earn too. So I always make a point of continuing the same program and explaining how some are benefiting and what others can do to get the same benefit from the programs I promote. Success like list building is duplicable too and if you can help others duplicate what you are doing, you will be more successful and they will be successful too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I currently have a business list of over 5 million companies. The list includes, Company name, Address, Phone, Fax, E-mail and Website. They are segregated by state and category. If anyone is interest please let me know and e-mail me at chaenterprises@gmail.com

Disclaimer

The reports given are believed to be true and are described as accurately as possible, omitting any attempts of exaggerations or fabrications whatsoever. Whilst they may be appear on odd occasions, an occurrence of such exaggerations or misrepresentation is purely accidental. Further, although the offers made may make some people successful it does not necessarily mean that they will work for everyone. Whilst some offers are free, most require a commitment and effort. Therefore you are strongly advised to find out more information before entering into a commitment.