Thursday, February 7, 2008

Making Money with Listjoe

My Favourite List

Actually List Joe is not my favourite list - it is one of my most favourite list and I have a few more that I want to discuss.

Here I want to tell you some of the advantages of List Joe. These are not unique features - some other programs have them, but it is fair to say that List Joe is more established.

Sending Mails as a FREE Member

As a free member you start off with 500 credits which means you can send an email to 500 people right away. The maximum number of people you can mail to as a free member is 2500 per week.

Building Credits

The credit mailer program is nothing new to email promotion, but I find list builder to be the best of all. I have tried many, but it seems readers of mails in List Joe responds more.

You can build up your credits simply by reading your mails. This is essentially the great part about List Joe because even if you can't build a list you can send out mails.


Responsive Emails


When I mentioned that you need to make you list more responsive in my earlier blog, this is something that you cannot do unless you build your downline, but sending a mail via List Joe is pretty responsive because in everyone is interested in getting credits so that they can send their own mails.

Selling to a Crowd of Sellers

I must confess it has never worried me whether the crowd I am trying to sell to are also sellers, but I often find that people are worried about selling to a crowd of sellers. The truth is I am a seller and many of the programs I join are from the emails I receive. If I like something I join it or purchase it and I do this because I need to increase. I don't know everything and I am happy to learn of new programs all the time. It doesn't matter if someone down the line is benefiting from me joining because when I offer the same thing to someone else, perhaps with a different point of view and a reason to join, and always get someone to join under me.

That's really the beauty of a list. It's about people who want to excel and who will learn from each other. The people who are earning are in this frame of mind. The people who are not cannot grasp what is going on.

Advantages of a Paid Member

I am not a paid member of List Joe, but I am a paid member of many other lists. There are definite advantages of being a paid member and I expect that I will probably get round to it, but what this goes to prove is that you can make money for FREE. If you want to earn more, if have to pay for the advantages.


Join Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a member of liatjoe.but there website account has been suspended.

Disclaimer

The reports given are believed to be true and are described as accurately as possible, omitting any attempts of exaggerations or fabrications whatsoever. Whilst they may be appear on odd occasions, an occurrence of such exaggerations or misrepresentation is purely accidental. Further, although the offers made may make some people successful it does not necessarily mean that they will work for everyone. Whilst some offers are free, most require a commitment and effort. Therefore you are strongly advised to find out more information before entering into a commitment.