Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Get Unlimited Traffic to Your Sites Without Recruiting!

Introduction

In our last topic I discussed how to join traffic exchanges. This is a continuation of a very short series of blogs that begin with Myths about Traffic Exchanges. Though I have not gone into how to gain full advantage of traffic exchanges, I will end this series with a twist that I think you will like very much and which I hope will prove to you that traffic exchanges are not at all a waste of time as some people might think. If you wish to review yourself of the entire series, the links are given below:

Myths About Traffic Exchanges
How to Join Traffic Exchanges
Get Unlimited Traffic from Traffic Exchanges without Recruiting
Why Traffic Exchanges are not a Waste of Time
How to Get a Million Visitors Per Month Guaranteed

What can you do if you had all the traffic you needed?

Imagine if you had all the traffic you needed and you could promote all the sites you wanted. Imagine if you promoted hundreds of programs and you had traffic to all your sites. Surely you would get sales now and again. You will literally be earning thousands of dollars a day.

FREE

Then imagine if the traffic you obtained was entirely free. You do not have to pay a single cent for every sale you made. Wouldn't it be a dream come true. Although what I am suggesting is free, it is unfortunately not as easy as it seems.

No Traffic - No Sales

This statement has been made thousands and perhaps millions of people around the internet. It is an undeniable fact and even if you have the most desirable products, you will never be able to make sales unless you earn enough money.

I am an affiliate of many programs so I am focusing on affiliates, but the truth is that the system works very much the same for your own products.

Most internet entrepreneurs fail because they do not realize the importance of traffic and tend to concentrate on other activities. Whilst there are many other activities which are extremely importnat, traffic is by far the number one concern you should have and the greater number of hits you have the greater the chances you will have of success. If you don't concentrate on getting traffic, you will surely fail.

The Hard Way

I started the hard way, just like most people. I joined some affiliate programs and tried to promote them. Then i joined some traffic programs and surfed like crazy. I managed to get a couple of thousand hits per day and watched as I got no results. Then one day after a very long time I made a small sale that earned me $37. Someone, somewhere, had purchased a program I was promoting, which may I add, I was promoting for free. The prospect delighted me, but I had to wait a couple of months more before I earned another $29. Although I had managed to make some sales, the system was simply not working well enough.

The problem

I wasn't getting enough traffic. I soon realized that it takes maybe fifty to a hundred thousand hits to make a sale. That's a lot of traffic but I was slogging away earning a measly couple of thousand hits each day and I soon realized that my earning potential was only $20 or $30 per month and will never earn me a living.

The Aim

I needed to be earning every day if I wanted to make a living on the internet. I needed more traffic so that I could make at least one sale a day. Better still, I needed enough traffic so that I could make several sales a day.

Success

Now I have found it. You can do the same. You can earn millions of hits a month. You can earn thousands of dollars per month.If you don't increase your traffic you can't earn, so don't delay. Do it now!

Millions of Hits Per Month

The programs I have chosen will provide you thousands of hits an hour.

If you run them together you will earn hundreds of thousands of hits per day. You get Millions of Hits Yourself with Bonuses without Recruiting.

If you have so many hits, you can promote hundreds of programs and earn every day.

If you don't have any programs to promote, join clickbank (Join). They have a database of tens of thousands of programs and you can promote them for free. It is better to concentrate on a theme and then build upon it.

Join Now !

No comments:

Disclaimer

The reports given are believed to be true and are described as accurately as possible, omitting any attempts of exaggerations or fabrications whatsoever. Whilst they may be appear on odd occasions, an occurrence of such exaggerations or misrepresentation is purely accidental. Further, although the offers made may make some people successful it does not necessarily mean that they will work for everyone. Whilst some offers are free, most require a commitment and effort. Therefore you are strongly advised to find out more information before entering into a commitment.